November 27, 2011

Assignment 3 - Practical Part






As I said in the class about one nachOS that I found but I couldn't handle, We leave here the link maybe you it's helpfully to you.

http://code.google.com/p/usc-cs402-nachos/source/browse/trunk/code/

This is the result of one of te execution with two terminals:


And this is another execution in the same terminal with the command ./nachos -m 0 -o 0 ./nachos -m 1 -o 0

In the last part of the image we can see, the information of the execution of nachos, and in the Network I/O say that we sent and received 2 packets.

Something else to add is a link where you can read more information about an introduction of Networking in nachOS.

Nachos Networking

In this file I read the history about Why in nachos the functions are named PostOffice or something like that.

2 comments:

  1. You mentioned that Mail and MailHeader work together.
    What about Packet Header? Can you tell me something about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agrego +1 por contenido extra en el blog, dando un total final 7+2 por N3P.

    ReplyDelete